Sunday, February 13, 2022

Update on myself and my dad.

Hello everyone assalamualaikum ^^. Alhamdulillah i'm getting better day by day.. demam dah makin kebah, i feel more energetic than the previous day, i feel more hopeful. and also abah pun makin sihat alhamdulillah, tak pakai bekalan oxygen dah, and SpO2 dia pun stabil. Cumanya tak keluar lagi lah dari hospital. Gotta make sure yang betul2 dah sihat baru boleh keluar. Disebabkan abah dah makin sihat, i am more motivated to do my work. Kalau tak rasa down sangat. Tak de motivation nak buat benda apa pun, just nak abah sihat je. Tapi since abah pun dah start reply whatsapp, angkat call, baru ada semangat balik nak start kerja. Since I'm a unit trust consultant, I have to find and help someone to invest baru I get paid. If no sales = no money. I have to get back on track. I have to win the Top New UTC Champion Nationwide 2022 with RM10,000,000 Sales. I have to. I NEED TO. and winners gotta get back on track. and Losers complain. 
Honestly I just want to get better than the old me. I want to get better day by day. I want to be the best version of myself today than yesterday. I don't want to compete with anyone else. I am progressing at my own pace. I am moving at my own pace. I will get what I want eventually at my own pace. Everyone's journey is different. '

It's not about how fast we get there, it's about the climb' - Miley Cyrus.

I CAN DO THISS!!!! CAIYYOK FITRIE!!! KEEP ON MOVINGGGG!!! FAILING IS BETTER THAN NO PROGRESS!! ASALKAN BUAT SAMPAI JADI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila berikan pendapat/komen anda :)