Friday, March 22, 2024

slowly recovering :) from a rut.

Alhamdulillah. slowly getting out of a rut. i think what makes me feel good is i decided to have a quick 30 min jog tonight. tadi berbuka chilis with my husband :) we ate ribs and steak. and also brownies n icecream.

Alhamdulillah Allah still bagi hidayah to me. to get back on track. focus on my mental health, physical health, my career and my family. im so grateful
I will try to be consistent on my exercise and tarawih. sebab harini dah 11 ramadhan rasanya. so i dont want my ramadhan to go to waste. 
alhamdulillah, thank you allah for this hidayah. may i come back stronger. healthier. fitter. more positive. 
Tomorrow im gonna meet my client at 11am. he wants further add his investment. alhamdulillah, dia yang cari aku. thank you Allah for this rezeki.
Many more coming. I want to focus on myself, get back on track, do many calls meet many clients, do what i love, create more contents, write more. InshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila berikan pendapat/komen anda :)